The Mathematical Physics Month of Chile 2018 ( Mes de Física – Matemática en Chile, MFMC 2018) is a program of several conferences / meetings in Chile on Mathematical Physics and related areas.
In this program several departments of Mathematics and Physics within Chile bring together researchers from all over the world to initiate future collaboration.
We have four events in late November and December of 2018.
An initiative by the organizers of the events
- Faculty of Mathematics and Institute of Physics of the Pontificial Catholic University of Chile
- Department of Mathematics and Physics of the University of Magallanes
- Center for Mathematical Modelling (CMM) of the University of Chile
- Department of Mathematics and Computational Science of the University of Santiago de Chile
- Nucleo Mileneo for Stochastic Models of Complex and Disordered Systems
Further Supporting Institutions of one or more events
- International Association of Mathematical Physics
- Mathematical Society of Chile (SOMACHI)
- Pontificial Catholic University of Chile, Vice-Rectory of Research
- CNRS France – PICS (Projet international de coopération scientifique)
- National Science Foundation, NSF
- CONICYT, Comisión Nacional de Investigación Científica y Tecnológica
- FONDECYT Chilean Science Fund
- Millennium Science Initiative